Начало работы – техническая информация
Лицензия на одного пользователя - Single User License Agreement
This is a legal Agreement between you, as the end user, and Nevrona Designs. By opening the enclosed sealed disk package, or by using the disk, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, promptly return the unopened disk package and accompanying items, (including written materials), to the place you obtained them for a full refund.
1. Grant of License - Nevrona Designs grants to you the right to use one copy of the enclosed Nevrona Designs program, (the Software), on a single terminal connected to a single computer (i.e. CPU). You may make one copy of the Software for back-up purposes for use on your own computer. You must reproduce and include the copyright notice on the back-up copy. You may not network the Software or use it on more than a single computer or computer terminal at any time, unless a copy is purchased for each computer or terminal on the network that will use the Software. You may transfer this Software from one computer to another, provided that the Software is used on only one computer at a time. You may not rent or lease the Software, but you may transfer the Software and accompanying written material and this license to another person on a permanent basis provided you retain no copies and the other person agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. THIS SOFTWARE MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED, IN MODIFIED OR UNMODIFIED FORM, AS PART OF ANY APPLICATION PROGRAM OR OTHER SOFTWARE THAT IS A LIBRARY-TYPE PRODUCT, DEVELOPMENT TOOL OR OPERATING SYSTEM, OR THAT MAY BE COMPETITIVE WITH, OR USED IN LIEU OF, THE PROGRAM PRODUCT, WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF NEVRONA DESIGNS. This license does include the right to distribute applications using the enclosed software provided the above requirements are met.
2. Term - This Agreement is effective until you terminate it by destroying the Software, together with all copies. It will also terminate if you fail to follow this agreement. You agree upon termination to destroy the Software, together with all copies thereof.
3. Copyright - The software is owned by Nevrona Designs and is protected by United States laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material (e.g. a book or musical recording) EXCEPT that you may either (a) make one copy of the Software solely for back-up or archival purposes, or (b) transfer the Software to a single hard disk provided you keep the original solely for back-up or archival purposes. You may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software.
Ограниченная гарантия - Limited Warranty
1. Limited Warranty - Nevrona Designs warrants that the disks on which the Software is furnished to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, for a period of 90 days after the date of the original purchase. If, during this 90-day period, a defect in the disk should occur, the disk may be returned with proof of purchase to Nevrona Designs, which will replace the disk without charge. Nevrona Designs warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials. Nevrona Designs does not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements, or any operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. However, Nevrona Designs will, after being notified of significant errors during the 90-day period, correct demonstrable and significant Software or documentation errors within a reasonable period of time, or refund all or a fair portion of the price you have paid for the Software at Nevrona Designs' option.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties - Nevrona Designs disclaims all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability of fitness from particular purpose, with respect to the Software and accompanying written materials. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may have others, varying from state to state. Nevrona Designs will have no consequential damages. In no Событие, shall Nevrona Designs or its suppliers be liable for damages whatsoever, (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any pecuniary loss), arising out of the use or the inability to this Nevrona Designs product, even if Nevrona Designs has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, and this limitation may not apply to you.
3. Sole Remedy - Nevrona Designs' entire liability in your inclusive remedy shall be, at Nevrona Designs' option, either: (1) The return of the purchase price paid; or (2) Repair or replacement of the Software that does not meet Nevrona Designs' limited warranty, which is returned to Nevrona Designs with a copy of your receipt.
4. Governing Law - This Agreement will be consTRUEd and governed in accordance with laws of the State of Arizona.
5. U.S. Government Restricted Rights - This Software and documentation are provided with restrictive rights. Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions set forth in Section c(1)(ii) of the Rights and Technical Data in Computer Software clause at 52.227-7013.
Техническая поддержка, обновления и другая информация, относящаяся к Rave Reports, может быть получена на сайте Nevrona Designs. Для получения более подробной информации посетите один из слежующих сайтов:Техническая поддержка - http:/www.nevrona.com/support Добавления, советы и другая информация - http:/www.nevrona.com/rave Обновления - http:/www.nevrona.com/rave/download.html